Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Internet Marketing Articles - Writing These Articles Can Teach You a Lot About Yourself

Article marketing has the potential of changing your life forever. Nothing like starting out with a statement that can knock your socks off. I do believe this is true. I dismissed article marketing when I was first introduced to the idea. There were several aspects of it that I thought just did not make sense: the first of which was that you could take other articles and just change a few words and make them your own. I could see right away, that this type of thing would have no value.

The idea was presented to me again at a later point, and by now I had heard enough times what a great way it was to promote your business, and how inexpensive it was that I thought I would give it a try. I started by submitting 10 articles. All 10 of my articles were rejected, and had to be rewritten or fixed two or three times before I got them submitted: needless to say, this took considerable time and effort.

The funny thing was that this did not discourage me; it actually convinced me that article marketing was indeed a legitimate form of Internet marketing. Simply stated, if it took this much effort to get my article submitted to the top article directory, then the other articles being submitted had to be at least this good and more likely, better.

I guess what I am saying is that unlike what I had thought originally, articles could be a valuable resource for readers, therefore they were a legitimate source of information, meaning they would actually be read by people looking for information.

What I concluded from all of this is article marketing attracts a very real group of potential prospects to be targeted; therefore, if I was to master the skills and become an expert article marketer, I could build a very solid business and career online. This means you can too.

Dan Iverson can show you how to pick a topic of interest, write about it, and with a little research find connections between your readers and real products and services, of which you can become an affiliate and make money.

Click here Now! http://www.aggressiveinternetmarketing.net/free-tool.html

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dan_Iverson

No comments: