Monday, February 4, 2008

Article Marketing - Ideas For Content Are Only Twice As Wide As Everything And Four Times As Long

Ever feel like you are at a loss for content? I will be honest with you, I don't. Right now I am in the process of writing 100 articles on article marketing. But, I do find myself getting distracted. Sometimes, I think I will get bored and won't be able to finish, but I have found a few ways that helped me avoid these problems so far.

First of all, a lack of content ideas to me is just crazy. I sign up for everything I can put my name and email address in. I get two email's a day from Armand Morin about his new big release on the 18th. I get two emails a day from Max Steingart about his instant messenger lead conversion program. I get two emails a day from Sean Mize, the author pretty well known for his article marketing.

The point is that there is a wealth of topics and information out there and everyone is dying to tell you about theirs. I could pick any one of the names above or 50 other names, and write 10 articles just by going through their emails and talking about much of the content that they give away trying to educate and entice me.

Sticking with one topic long enough to write a hundred articles about it is a first for me. There is a lot of really good information out there. For example, I recently listened to Christopher's audios created from over 40 questions from authors just like you and me. Christopher is the publisher of ezine article dot com, in case you did not know. He gives you 5 different formats with which you could write 5 different articles about the same subject matter.

In addition, he explains how you can look at the same topic from many different perspectives. I can write about article sets from the writer's perspective. I can write about them from the reader's perspective. I could even write about them from the article directories perspective. With the same basic information, I have just pounded out 3 or 4 more articles on a topic I am focused on, so all I have to do is reorganize things a little and follow the inspiration.

Finally, I can write about how article marketing relates to any topic in the world. Then I could write an article on how I would use article marketing to promote that topic. I could write about the process I would use to prepare, write and submit articles. Then I could write about what I would do with the articles after that, each one using a different product, service, interest, as they relate to their key words. And each would be an article that would help people in those areas.

The point is, once you have picked a topic, you can think about how it fits into, impacts, relates to, avoids and loves, what it would be like on vacation, what it would be like at a park. All you have to do is just put it in a different box depending on something that influences or inspires you. Then you have a unique and new article on the topic. Simple, right?

Dan Iverson can show you how to make your first step a big one when starting your home based business. Having closely documented and written about all that he has learned and because he tracked what actually worked, he can show you how to make your first steps as productive and effective as possible. Come sign up for his ezine at http://whoisdaniverson.blogspot.com or sign up at his website at http://bigfirststep.biz Dan Iverson, Financial Certainty, Inc. 678.851.8284 Read all my ezine articles at http://daniverson.blogspot.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dan_Iverson

No comments: