Monday, February 11, 2008

Internet Marketing Articles - Eaves Drop on a Private Conversation Between a Master and His Student

Internet article marketing continues to be one of most successful ways to help your customers find you and for you to build trust and confidence with these potential customers on the internet. There are some marketers that are generating so much traffic that they have to rethink their biggest dreams. It seems like many of my friends who once thought trying to make money online was crazy are now becoming more open to the potential of this opportunity.

The other day I had a friend of mine, who has been marketing online now for about a year, ask me how I am able to produce so many more articles and eBooks than he is in any given time period. He laughingly said, I know I am smarter than you, why is it that I seem to get so much less from my efforts? By the way, he is smarter than me.

Here is what I shared with him, and now you can benefit from it too. This information assumes that you already know the basics of Internet article marketing, like that your articles need to contain keyword focused content.

I told him; first I focus on a very closely related group of keywords on a topic, and do my research. I am looking for four to six important points of interest on my topic of choice that I can write down. These are going to be the focal points of my articles.

I told him that I never write one or two article on a topic at a time. I try to write at least 5 to 10 articles so I can take advantage of the momentum that I have generated from starting the process in the first place.

I explained that after I write my original block of articles, let's say 5, I go back again and find a new set of key points that adds to and expands my knowledge on the topic. I usually start to have insights that I didn't see before too. I am usually amazed at how interesting some of these topics are, and see how shallow most of the articles are that have been published.

After I have done this process 3 to 5 times over a several day period, I jokingly say that now I have my masters in that topic. It is at this point that I put together, or sometimes slightly reorganize all of the material that I have written on the topic into a free report, or decide if I want to take it to the next level and turn it into an information product like a podcast or an eBook.

By the end of the week when you 5 to 10 article written, I have 20+ and an information product or a report to use in whatever way I see fit. There you have it, the process that creates an avalanche instead of a shovel full of content.

Did I mention that once I have done this process, that for weeks and months afterwards, I can sit down with very little effort and write a 500 word article: thus not wasting any time while I am at the doctor's office, or while I am waiting on a movie to start. I do this whenever I want to turn wasted time into something productive.

What if Dan Iverson could show you how to write about any topic on earth and make money? He'll teach you how to better understand human nature as it relates to e-commerce; how people, from their perspective, come to make a purchase on the Internet. I am talking about learning how you can pick a topic of interest, write about it, and with the right tools and a little research find connections between your readers and real products and services, of which you can become an affiliate and make money. Here is the best part. I will teach you all of this absolutely free. That's right, click on this link and you'll get the full Affiliate Masters Course Free. This is no joke, I promise once you start to read this course, you will see and learn the logical system of affiliate and information marketing. It will open your eyes to the greatest and most versatile opportunity in known history: the Internet. Even if you have a website, you can use these techniques. http://aggressiveinternetmarketing.net/free-tool.html

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dan_Iverson

No comments: