Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Internet Marketing Articles - This is How to Have Real Influence

Have you ever been able to get something for nothing? Some might say, "Yes, I have received gifts from people and that was something for nothing." Others might say, "I found ten dollars once, and that was something for nothing." Another example that might come to mind is when a person steals something. You might argue that they got something for nothing. I want you to really think about this for a moment. Do you ever really get something for nothing?

I think it is probably a matter of perspective. If you look at a single moment in time, it could appear that it is indeed possible to get something for nothing. But, if you look at it from the perspective of your lifetime, and what brings real value to your life, I think it doesn't take much effort of thought to realize that we don't ever really get anything of value for nothing.

Still have some doubts? Let me add this then: sometimes the price we pay is before we receive something, and sometimes the price is afterwards.

The reason that I write this is because I am often amazed at the endless supply of headlines that promise something for nothing. I guess the thing that amazes me about these headlines is that they would not be so prevalent if they were not successful. I guess I shouldn't be so surprised; the truth is that I have spent most of my own life looking for some magic pill of a sort.

I guess that is why article marketing has such appeal to me now. I hope I have finally given up on the idea of the magic pill. I am more interested in what I can grow and develop. I see article marketing as the type of business opportunity that I can use to not only build and develop my business, but myself.

Dan Iverson can show you how to pick a topic of interest, write about it, and with a little research find connections between your readers and real products and services, of which you can become an affiliate and make money.

Click here Now! http://www.aggressiveinternetmarketing.net/free-tool.html

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dan_Iverson

No comments: