Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Internet Marketing Articles - Slow Down, Step Back, and Take a Deep Breath - Then Question

I guess one of the reasons that I love article marketing so much is that it helped me to stop and think a little about the many online business opportunities that I was looking at. It's as simple as this, when you write, you have to stop and think about what you are going to say. This forces you to look at it more objectively.

Objectively speaking, it doesn't take long, before you find it hard to write anything at all if you're not really on board in the first place. It takes even less time if you don't really understand how the marketing or compensation plans actually work. I recently read an email that reminded me of some things I had written when I built my first website.

I had just interviewed over one hundred people that were looking for or had just started a home based business and I was a little disappointed at how, I am not sure of the best way to say this, misinformed all of these people were. I decided to try to write a guide that might help other people get a little better understanding of the basics of business.
Anyway, the email I just read contained a series of questions that I think do a better job than anything I tried to write. So I thought I would share the questions with you -- hoping they might help you make an informed decision about any online business opportunity you might be looking at.
Is the business you are considering delivering a real product or service?

Does the product or service help people achieve meaningful goals?

Do you understand how the business works? (The marketing, the compensation)

Can you explain the business to your best friend easily and be comfortable?

WOULD you share the business with your best friend and still be friends afterwards?

If you answered yes to all of these questions you may have the beginnings of a real business.

If not, run.

I want to thank Charlie P. for the questions, and the inspiration.

Dan Iverson can show you how to pick a topic of interest, write about it, and with a little research find connections between your readers and real products and services, of which you can become an affiliate and make money.

Click here Now! http://www.aggressiveinternetmarketing.net/free-tool.html

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dan_Iverson

No comments: