Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Article Marketing - Key Words? What Are They And How Do They Relate To Article Marketing? Part V

Now you know what key words are and how they are used by people looking for information. You know that because of all the tracking and stats available on the Internet you can identify groups of people looking for specific information.

Then you learned that through writing key word content rich articles, you can get your name and offer in front of those potential customers. Or, maybe this is where you are a little fuzzy. That is why I am going to describe the process from the consumer's perspective.

In this scenario, my name is Bob and I want to see if I can make money on the Internet. I don't know much about the internet or how to do this, but I hear a lot of people are hitting it big and my boss is a real jerk.

I figure, that if I am going to do this, I am going to need a website. I know from my work place that a hosting company hosts our company web site. I also know that I don't want to spend a lot of money, so I decide to do a search for the key words, *cheap web hosting.*

On the first page I see a list of a bunch of paid ads, but in the regular listing, I see an article titled, *Cheap Web Hosting: Are you really saving money if you aren't getting what you need?" This article is about the 3rd or 4th in the list. I think, wow, that is a good question, so I click to read the article.

After I finish reading the article, I think wow that was kind of brief, but I have to admit I hadn't thought of that question before. Hey look, there is a link on the bottom that says for a full report on what to look for when selecting a hosting company click here.

I click here, and I see that this report is free. That's a no brainer, I want to make a good decision, and this report is right in my budget. So I sign up to get it, and after I click the confirmation link in the follow up email, I land on the sales page of a web hosting company and this looks like good info too. I think I will read this really quickly. Bang! You have found a way to help someone find what they are looking for.

No tricks, no lies, no cheating, just good old fashion hard work, kind of... The good news as the author of that article, it's not the end of it. That article and almost 100 more are still out there, still working, and still trying to make you money over and over and over. God Bless America.

Dan Iverson can show you how to make your first step a big one when starting your home based business. Having closely documented and written about all that he has learned and because he tracked what actually worked, he can show you how to make your first steps as productive and effective as possible. Come sign up for his ezine at http://whoisdaniverson.blogspot.com or sign up at his website at http://bigfirststep.biz Dan Iverson, Financial Certainty, Inc. 678.851.8284

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dan_Iverson

No comments: