Monday, December 31, 2007

Article Marketing - Learn How To Get So Much Traffic You Couldn't Stop It If You Tried Part II

How does all of this relate to article agents? I am glad you asked. Some articles you write will have amazing results, some will have terrible results, but most will be in the middle, and you will find that your ability to predict which is which will not be very accurate.

I have written articles that I have poured my heart into and just knew that they were going to be read and syndicated by everyone. Then I have written articles that just flowed out so easy my cooling fan on my laptop did not even get a chance to start, and I had the article done and off to be reviewed.

Do you think that the results were proportional to my efforts? If you said yes, you would be wrong. The results are just as unpredictable as trying to choose which sales rep in article one was going to be the best. You just can never tell.

After all of that, we can finally make one more important point and that is that your control over the results of any individual article agent is very little, but your control over the number of article agents is completely in your control.

Now that you have the understanding that most articles are going to fall somewhere in the middle and your ability to predict which is which is not going to be very good, you know that you can focus your energy on the one thing that you can control and that will have the greatest impact driving targeted prospects to your site. Write lots of articles.

How many? Somewhere between 30 and 300, the more you write the greater the results, and yes, the results are exponential. What does that mean? It means that if 5 articles will get 100 visitors, then 100 articles won't get you 2,000 but probably closer to 3,000 or more. They build momentum from each other.

The other day I heard someone say that after they published a certain number of articles, they could not turn the traffic off. I don't know about you, but I am dying to have that problem. I promise not to complain too much...lol

Dan Iverson can show you how to make your first step a big step when starting your home based business. Having closely documented and written about all that he has learned and because he tracked what actually worked, he can show you how you can start where it took him two years to get to. Let Dan show you how to make your first steps as productive and effective as possible. Come sign up for his ezine at http://whoisdaniverson.blogspot.com or sign up at his website at http://bigfirststep.biz Dan Iverson, Financial Certainty, Inc. 678.851.8284 Read all my ezine articles at http://daniverson.blogspot.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dan_Iverson

No comments: